UGV went to the UEEX to sell its natural gas today

The JSC UkrGasVydobuvannya (UGV), a subsidiary of the NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine, which is the largest state-run producer of natural gas in Ukraine, for the first time in history emerged on the Ukrainian Energy Exchange (UEEX) with the sale of its natural gas, according to the bulletin of the UEEX.

Thus, the UGV was offering 5 mcm of natural gas for sale at the auction on January 11, 2022, with booked transmissions during January 11-19, 2022. The starting ask price was nominated at 41 135 UAH/tcm (incl, 20 % VAT) on 20% prepayment of the contract amount and the remaining 80% of the contract amount upon delivery, providing a bank guarantee for the specified amount within 10 days from the date of delivery. In total, the UGV nominated for sale its 100 lots of 50 tcm each. The company managed to sell out only 200 tcm in the long run at the final sale price of 35 250 UAH/tcm.

11:33 / 12 January 2022

Upcoming events
09:00 / 23 September, 2021
09:00 / 20 May, 2021
08:00 / 26 September, 2019
ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE-2019 Ukraine has every chance to resume the work of the most promising oil and gas region, the Southern oil&gas fields. The untapped deposits of oil and gas are located both onshore and subsea. Four companies have already poised to conclude Production Sharing Agreements with Ukraine, whilst bidding for the Dolphin oil&gas fields on Black Sea shelf. The Odesa Offshore Conference (OOC2019) will serve as a venue for Ukrainian and international bidders to meet with local and international drilling, oilfield service and equipment manufacturers to kick-off emerging subsea and onshore projects in Ukraine.
All events