ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE-2019Registration
ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE 2019 (OOC2019)
Ukraine has every chance to resume the work of the most promising oil and gas region, the Southern oil&gas fields. The untapped deposits of oil and gas are located both onshore and subsea. Four companies have already poised to conclude Production Sharing Agreements with Ukraine, whilst bidding for the Dolphin oil&gas fields on Black Sea shelf. The Odesa Offshore Conference (OOC2019) will serve as a venue for Ukrainian and international bidders to meet with local and international drilling, oilfield service and equipment manufacturers to kick-off emerging subsea and onshore projects in Ukraine.
To gear the process, EXPRO Consulting welcomes interested international and domestic oil&gas companies to learn about of such emerging opportunities, discuss their particulars on 26-27 September 2019 in Odesa, thus being the first to capitalize on upcoming prospective deals in development of the Ukrainian oil& gas fields of the Southern Ukraine.
The OOC2019 is aimed to summon prominent Ukrainian oi&gas producers and to matchmake them with prospective international oilfield suppliers, equipment manufacturers, drilling and EPCI contractors, venture funds, law firms, engineering companies to promote new technologies for well stimulation, production enhancement, geological exploration and survey.
Nowadays Ukraine is a growing market for drilling and oilfield services. The OOC2019, in addition to the Southern region’s Back Sea Shelf and onshore prospects, will also highlight opportunities in oil&gas exploration and development in the Carpathian region and the Dnipro-Donets depression.
The event will be a bespoke and customized marketplace to host and integrate worldwide innovations and best practices into Ukraine. Join up share your technologies and services on 26-27 September 2019 in Odesa!
26 september ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE 2019
- Opening Welcome Speech
- Chornomornaftogas JSC: Shelf experience (Mr. Petro Gorobets, Chornomornaftogas JSC)
- Most Efficient PSA Practices for Fossil Fuel Exploration & Development, (Mr. Volodymyr Ignaschenko, Energy expert)
- Feasibility of Ukrainian Oil& Gas Upstream Projects based on PSA (Mr. Zinovyy Kozytskyy, Owner of ZAKHINADRASERVICE Group Of Companies)
- How can Ukraine's offshore development leapfrog historic industry problems? The value of standards and risk management (Mr. Nils Andreas Masvie Vice President for Eurasia Oil & Gas, DNV GL)
- Best Practices in European offshore and onshore oil&gas projects by Baker Hughes, a GE Company (Mr. Anton Kolesnychenko, Director of Baker Hughes a GE Ukraine)
- Hydrocarbon Potential Reserves of Odesa Black Sea Shelf: Unveiling Geology (Ms. Oksana Khryashchevska, SPK Geo)
- Forecasting and Prospecting of Hydrocarbon Deposits of the Black Sea Shelf (Dr. Oleksandr Chepizhko, Doctor of Geology and Professor of Odesa I.I. Mechnikov National University)
- Building A Resource Base as the Main Prerequisites For Efficiency of the Largest Gas Production Company of Ukraine (Serhiy Payuk, Head of the Geology Department of JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya)
- Fixing the location of anomalies in fluidogenic streams at the bottom of the Black Sea by meiobenthos (Dr. Valentyna Yanko, Doctor of Geology and Professor of Odesa I.I. Mechnikov National University)
- A Comprehensive Approach to Implementation of 3D modeling as Basis for Digitalization of Ukraine's Largest Gas Company, (Mr. Bogdan Bondruk, Manager of Development Department of UkrGasVydobuvannya JSC)
- Development in the Ukrainian Drilling & Oilfield Service Market (Mr. Gennadii Kobal, EXPRO Consulting LLC)
- Disruptive Drillpipes Offers from DP-Master (Mr. Vitaliy Svichkar, DP-Master Manufacturing)
- Enhancing Efficiency in Production with Equipment from DENIMEX (Mr. Victor Hadiak, Chief Engineer, DENIMEX)
- New Solutions for Complex Drilling Conditions (Mr. Yuriy Kuratsapov, Interpipe Technical Support Director)
- Integrated Approach for Design, Execution and Analysis of Hydraulic Fracturing Operations (Mr. Temirlan Jatykov, Lead Engineer on Well Stimulation, Integrated Engineering Solutions Company)
- New Pipelines for Natural Gas Imports from Romania and Prospects for Development of Gas Pipeline Infrastructure in Southern Ukraine (Mr. Andriy Prokofiev, Head of Business Development Division LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine)
- Offshore Solutions Experience and Possibilities (Mr. Igor Radchenko, Technical Director of NCGS Group)
- Distributed LNG production on Gas Fields and Offshore, (Mr. Alexander Pototskii, Head of East European Office Galileo)Technologies S.A.
Friday, September 27 ODESSA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE
- Low-Permeability Formation Production Enhancement Chemicals and muds from Baker Hughes a GE (Mr. Ciprian.Stuparu, Sales Lead Continental Europe, BHGE Drill Bits)
- Stripper Well Revitalization Dilatancy Technology vie Fracking: Unparalleled and Proven Practices for Enhancing Formation Porosity and Permeability (Mr. Oleksandr Ostrovskiy, Director General of DILATANSGEOSERVIS LLC)
- Low-flow wells Investments in Production from Marginal, Flooded Wells, Fields of Last Stage of Operation, High-Density and Low-Permeability Reservoirs (Mr. Valdislav Gabrus, Chairman of TFM)
- Drilling Enhancement Disruptive BHGE Hybrid and Self Adaptive Technologies to Improve Drilling Efficiency, (Mr. Antonino Scandura, Sales Lead Continental Europe, BHGE Drill Bits)
- Drilling Cost Reduction Innovative Solutions for Sumpless Drilling (Mr. Volodymyr Kalynovych, Director of KARAT Burservice)
SPECIAL SESSION: Renewable Energy of Ukraine
- “Green” Auctions: Implementation of New Model to Sustain Renewable Energy Generation in Ukraine (Mr. Yaroslav Samoliuk, Analyst of Electricity Market, EXPRO Consulting)
- Current state, Capacity, and Prospects of Renewable Energy Generation in Ukraine (Mr. Mouhoub Benmenni, Project Manager, Institute of Renewable Energy of the National Academy the Sciences of Ukraine)
- Guaranteed Offtaker: the role within PSO mechanism in the new electricity market and the first results of SE’s activity (Mr. Kostyantyn Petrykovets, the Director of the SE Guaranteed Offtaker)
- A growing global offshore wind industry - utilising the NORWEGIAN offshore O&G expertise (Jon Dugstad, Director, Wind and Solar at Norwegian Energy Partners)
- Key Challenges for Investors in Implementation of Renewable Energy Projects in Ukraine (Ms. Maryna Grytsyshina, Adviser to Sayenko Harenko Law Firm)
- EPC-Contracting in Solar Power Projects: Experience of Ukrainian Company (Mr. Volodymyr Suprun, Commercial Director of EDS-Engineering)
Q&A - 10 min13:30 – 14:30 LUNCHEON14:45 – 17:00 THE SECOND SESSION: The Investment Attractiveness of Renewables Projects in Ukraine14:45 – 17:00 INDUSTRY SITE VISIT TO WIND FARM OF GURISH COMPANY IN OVIDIOPOL DISTRICT, ODESA REGION
ATTENDEE PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
DELEGATES PER COMPANY REGULAR FEE, € 1 delegate €800 2 delegates €1400 3 delegates €1900 4 delegates €2300