UGV achieved positive production dynamics in December 2021
In December 2021, Ukrgasvydobuvannya JSC produced 1.109 bcm of sales gas – excluding internal technological consumption. This is 2.6 mcm of gas more than in the same period of the last year.
Annual natural gas production in 2021 reached 13.67 bcm, of which 12.93 bcm were transferred to the needs of consumers. Compared to the same period in 2020, the decrease in production was 3.97% or 0.56 bcm. The volume of gas transferred decreased by 3.84%, or 0.52 bcm, respectively.
In 2021, the UGV implemented the following measures:
- 50 new wells were drilled and connected to the surface infrastructure, including 11 wells with a flow rate exceeding 100 tcm of gas per day and 3 wells with a flow rate exceeding 250 tcm of gas per day;
- 243 WWOs performed;
- 609 CT operations were performed;
- 105 hydraulic fracturing operations were performed;
- 11 side-tracking operations were performed;
- 77 wells were equipped with an artificial production system.
As of the end of 2021, the company has completed a project on equipping 386 high-rate wells with remote monitoring systems.