8 February, Premier Palace hotel (Kyiv, bulv. T. Shevchenko, 5)
- Opening and Welcome Speech (Ministry of Agricultural Policy of Ukraine)
- Development of Agricultural Sector of Ukraine and Investment Attraction Policy
- Procurement of Petroleum Products to Industry: Key Market Trends in EU and Ukraine Markets in 2019 Prospects
- National Manufacturer of Petroleum Products: Cooperation Programs with Large Customers
- Crop Receipts for Agri Producers: Opportunities for Efficient Procurement (Helen Fairlamb, Head of Ukraine Crop Receipts Project, IFC (World Bank Group))
- Кey Trends in Ukrainian LPG Market: Production, Import, Sales, and Price Determination
- Propane Butane as Alternative to Natural Gas for Agricultural Production Inputs
- System of energy and fertilizer purchases of the "Astarta" agroholding company (Roman Kravets, head of the natural gas direction "Astarta-Kyiv" LLC)
- Developments in Market for Mineral Fertilizers: Production in Ukraine and New Suppliers
- Introduction of Free Electricity Market in Ukraine, Consumer Expectations and Impacts (Mr. Dmytro Sydorov, Analyst of EXPRO Electricity)
- How to Choose the Right Electricity Vendor: Is There an Alternative for Oblenergo?
- Legal Services for Suppliers of Natural Gas and Electricity to Industrial Consumers
- Renewable Power Generation in Agricultural Sector
16:00 – 16:30 Coffee Service
- Trends and Developments in the Ukrainian Market for Natural Gas (Mr. Gennaddii Kobal Founder of EXPRO Consulting)
- Aspects of Cooperation with International Suppliers and Traders
- Saving with E-Procurement for Natural Gas and Petroleum Products (Ukrainian Energy Exchange)
EXPRO Consulting Company, as a Trade Promotion & Analytical Agency and founder of Gas&Oil Weekly, Gas&Oil Monthly, Electricity Weekly and Electricity Monthly specialized professional periodicals, is inviting agricultural companies and critical production inputs suppliers, petroleum products, diesel fuels, LPG, natural gas, electricity, fertilizers and agricultural chemicals to meet and discuss prospective supply&buy cooperation at the AGROPETROL 2019 Conference.
The event is aimed at broadening awareness and information exchange among players in agricultural and energy markets as to price determinations, finance for procurement deals, legal service support, and other important market issues.
The conference will be hosted by the luxury Premier Palace Hotel, located in 5-7/29 T. Shevchenka Blvd / Pushkinska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine.
AGROPETROL 2019 is to connect Ukrainian agricultural producers with reputable domestic and international suppliers of critical production inputs for competitive and reasonable prices.
To support and gear prospective procurement deals, the AGROPETROL organizer is inviting representatives from banks, financial companies, and legal service providers.
The last year’s AGROPETROL2018 Conference has proved to become a perfect marketplace venue widely attended by representatives from agricultural and related sectors.
The event will also focus key issues of the upcoming liberated electricity market to help attendees to timely realize and adjust to impacts and learn about emerging procurement procedures effective as soon as at the end of 2018! Other than that, AGROPETROL 2019 will also feature energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for production purposes.
The Conference is designed as a venue for agricultural companies and farmers to get acquainted with new and cement relationships with the established energy market players in Ukraine, to mutually discuss future prospective deals, and to learn about diversifications in critical production inputs and energy and supplies.
Should you miss such a great event? Tick in your February 2019 schedule, process your registration by 28 January 2019, and definitely attend!
We are looking forward to meeting you on 8 February 2019 in Kyiv!
ATTENDEE PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
|Number of delegates||Pay until 30.12.2018||REGULAR FEE|