The EXPRO Electricity Weekly
The EXPRO Electricity Weekly is a professional online-distributed publication to highlight Ukraine’s generation, transmission, distribution, and export of eletricity. A special chapter of the publication describes the state regulation in the Ukrainian energy sector and analyzes incentives for investments. There are also chapters on new technologies being introduced or planned for electric power generation plants and distribution grids.
On a weekly basis the EXPRO Electricity informs its subscribers about operational statistics and analyzes volumes of generation by different types of power plants, describes consumption of power by various industries, overviews state of things in coal production by public and private companies. The publication cites electricity prices (bid, spot, strike), changes in power tariffs already introduced or planned by the state regulation agency, provides impact analysis of legislation pertaing power sector. Additionally, the publication highlights competition in export of electricity to EU and Moldova. Our experts are in touch with exporters and polling the later on export volumes, sale prices, and price dynamics at EU power exchange hubs.
The EXPRO Electricity Weekly has the following standing head sections:
- GENERATION ( nuclear/thermal power plants);
- ALTERNATIVE GENERATION (solar/wind/hydro/bio energy plants);
- EXPORTS ( volumes, prices, forecasts, state regulation and its market impacts);
- TRANSFER AND DELIVERY (ransmission and distribution operations of Ukrenergo as the unified grid operator, performances of regional distribution and vendor companies, opportunities in procurement of equipment and expendables for grid support & maintenance );
- STATE REGULATION (key laws/decrees/edicts passed or under review by the parliament, government, and other agencies regulating the electricity market of Ukraine);
- JUDICIAL PRACTICE (cases filled, litigation awards, enforcement decisions on energy companies operating in the Ukrainian market);
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES (weekly developments in neighboring energy markets, new technologies applied in production, transmission, consumption and save of energy).