ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE - 2017Registration
INDUSTRY MEDIA PARTNER
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER
Wednesday, October 4
Individual Pre-Scheduled B2B Meetings (free consecutive translation is arranged by the organizers)
Thursday, October 5
- Welcome & Greeting by the Conference Organizers
- Legislative Initiatives on the Resumption of Production on the Ukrainian Shelf (representative of the Committee of Fuel and Energy, Nuclear Politics and Nuclear Safety of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine).
- Prospects of Ukrgasvydobuvannya PJSC’s Launch of Operations on Black Sea Shelf (Mr. Oleh Prokhorenko, Chairman of the Board of Ukrgasvydobuvannya PJSC)
- Geologic and Tectonic Evolution of the Ukrainian Shelf (Dr. Serhiy Stovba, Director of SPK-Geo)
- Acquisition Survey on the Black Sea Shelf in 2016-2017 (representative of Derzhheonadra)
- Resumption of Operations by PJSC Chornomornaftogaz (Mr. Andriy Kondratov, First Deputy Chairman of PJSC Chornomornaftogaz)
- Forms of Cooperation in Exploration and Production of Hydrocarbons on Ukrainian Black Sea Shelf (Mr. Vitaliy Radchenko, Partner CMS Cameron McKenna LLC, Ukraine)
- Project for LNG Production on the Black Sea Shelf (Oleksander Pototskii, Methantechservices)
Q&A - 10 min
- Ukrainian Upstream: Key Development Trends (Mr. Gennadii Kobal, ExPro Consulting)
- Prospects of Ukrainian Gas Transportation System (representative of Ukrtransgaz)
- Draft of Geology Program for Development of Odesa Black Sea Shelf (Mr. Miron Firman, Director of Geology of Ukrgasvydobuvannya PJSC )
- Investment Projects in Oil&Gas Sector of Ukraine: Review of Implemented Cases (Mr. Dmytro Fedoruk, Partner of Redcliffe Partners)
- Development of Natural Gas Stock Exchange Trade (Mr. Oleksiy Lastovets, Ukrainian Energy Exchange, Ukraine)
Q&A - 10 min
- Manufacturing of Drilling Equipment for Shelf Operations (Mr. Mykhaylo Kvasha, Discovery Drilling Equipment, Ukraine)
- Reducing Well Drilling Costs with Innovative Shale Shaker Designs (Mr. David Beard, Derrick Equipment Company, U.S.A.
- Technology and Equipment of Loadcraft for Drilling and WO (Ms.Tetiana Ryabenka, Loadcraft Industries, U.S.A.)
- Technologies from Innospec for Reduction of Drilling Mud Losses (Asım Orhan Suer, Innospec, USA
- Successful Involvement of International Oil&Gas Companies in CIS countries: Examples of Chevron in Kazakhstan and BP in Azerbaijan (Mr. Michael Arustamov, Managing Director of Extoles LLC, USA)
Q&A - 10 min
- Technological Aspects of Well Boring: Disctinctives in Onshore and Offshore Drilling ( Mr. Mykhailo Paduchak, Head of Drilling of Ukrgasvydobuvannya PJSC)
- Oil&Gas Exploration and Production Services, Their Management and Promotion in the Service Market of Ukraine (Igor Ignatuk, Service Oil (Belorusneft IA))
- Drilling Mud Flushing Systems for Offshore Fields (Mr. Yurii Luban, Deputy Director, Geosyntez Engineering, Ukraine)
- Experience and Practice in Horizontal Well Drilling Projects on the Black Sea Shelf (Mr. Yaroslav Kuntsiak, Director General of the Burovyi Instrument NDKB, Ukraine)
- Technical Capabilities of Seismic Expeditions by GeoUnit Company (Mr. Igor Solovyov, CEO GeoUnit)
- Prospects and Feasibility of the Snubbing Technology in Ukraine (Maksim Tamochkin, Commercial Director, Hilong Oil Service & Engineering Co.,Ltd)
- CROSCO Well Services Provider ( Matija Svaljek, Oil Services Contracting Expert, CROSCO, Ltd., Croatia)
Q&A - 10 min
Friday, October 6
- Transfer to Krynychne village, Bolgradskyi district
- Welcoming Appetizers & Entrees by Host Chef
- Workshop and Case Study. Hydraulic Fracturing in Ukraine: Experience and Prospects (Mr. Dmytro Solnishkin, Technical Director of Busisma Service)
- Vineyards Tour
- Colonist Winery Tour
- Return to Odesa
The EXPRO Consulting Company in general partnership with the Ukrgasvydobuvannya Public Joint Stock Company invites you to the Odesa Offshore Conference 2017, as scheduled for October 5-6, 2017 at the Bristol Hotel (15, Pushkin Street, Odesa, Ukraine).
The event will strive to encompass the latest and upcoming developments in the Ukrainian offshore oil&gas exploration and production, to familiarize the international business community with the Ukrainian oil&gas private and public market players, and to matchmake the later with the international offshore equipment manufactures, extraction and service companies, general equipment & expendables suppliers, venture capital companies, oil&gas technology developers, engineering companies, finance and investment pools, multilateral development banks and institutions, industry experts, professionals, and consultants.
This two-and-half day forum will provide prospective marketing and sales opportunities to domestic and international companies though face-to-face discussions and demand-and-supply individual business meetings.
Additionally to the planned panel sessions, the ExPro Consulting Company can negotiate, develop, pre-schedule, and coordinate the on-site individual B2B meeting programs between the Ukrainian and the international attendees.
The Conference is expected to serve as a venue where oil&gas professionals can exchange their expertize, as well as a marketplace where buyers and suppliers can negotiate prospective deals.
While considering your participation, you are welcome to go down this page to learn more about the Conference program and events that your company shouldn’t miss...