16 February, Premier Palace hotel (Kyiv, bulv. T. Shevchenko, 5)
- Welcome & Greeting by the Conference Organizers
- Current Status of Agricultural Sector of Ukraine (Ms. Olga Kharabara, Analyst , UCAB)
- Market of Petroleum Products in Ukraine: Key Changes, Quality, Price Setting, Projected Prices for 2018 (Mr. Oleksandr Sirenko, Analyst, UPECO)
- Ukrainian-Made Fuels for Ukrainians: How to Buy Euro-5 Gasolines and Diesel Fuels by Shebelinka Gas Refinery? (Mr. Sergiy Fedorenko, Ukrgasvydobuvannya, Public Joint Stock Company)
- Loss Reduction and Theft Prevention of Fuels (Mr. Andriy Pushak, Palteh LLC)
- Modern Storage and Delivery Oil-Tanking Solutions for Agricultural Companies (Yevgeny Ivanov, OilTanks, Germany)
- Ukrainian LPG Market: Quality, Infrastructure, Development Policies (Mr. Stanislav Batrachenko, Director General, Ukrainian LPG Association)
- LPG Price-Determining Costs (Mr. Ivan Kudinov, Analyst, UPECO)
- Problems and prospects of providing market of liquefied gas of domestic production on the example of "Ukrgazvydobuvannya". (Yuriy Kuzmin, Head of Sales and Marketing Department, Ukrgazvydobuvannya)
- Use of propane-butane in the agro-sector: heating, dryers, tractors (Valentyn Zavorotuk, ingeneer of LLC "Autotrans")
- Changes in the Ukrainian Gas Market Since 2014 (Mr. Gennadii Kobal, Director, Exploration&Production Consulting EXPRO)
- Presentation of AOT Energy's natural gas supply facilities (Tymofiy Martynenko, Lukasz Marcinkowski AOT Energy, Poland)
- Fuel and Natural Gas Stock Exchange as Cost Saving Venue for Agricultural Companies (Mr. Oleksiy Lastovets, Deputy Commodity Exchange Committee Chairman, Ukrainian Energy Exchange)
- Buying at Manufacturer’s Price: Sales of Gas at PPC’s Auctions (Kiril Zakhovavko, Andriy Dovganuk, Poltava Petroleum Company (PPC))
- Integrated Logistic Support in Fuels, Fertilizers, and Natural Gas for Agricultural Producers (Mr. Oleksandr Kirimov, Executive Directgor, UPK Group)
- Supply of Belarusian petroleum products and mineral fertilizers to Ukraine (Mr. Konstantin Agitoliev, "BNH Ukraine")
- Review of the markets for mineral fertilizers in Europe and Ukraine (Mikhail Sanytsky, IA Infoindustry)
The consulting company EXPRO invites companies to the agricultural sector for a practical seminar-conference on purchases of gasoline, DP, LPG, natural gas and mineral fertilizers. The event is aimed at receiving up-to-date information on the work of adjacent markets, pricing, forecasting the cost of goods and materials for 2018, and the possibilities of financing supply. In addition, the seminar is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with and communicate directly with market players, to negotiate further contracts and terms of cooperation.
Venue - Hotel Premier Palace (Kyiv, T. Shevchenko Blvd., 5)
EXPRO has a broad base of producers and suppliers of fuel, natural gas and fertilizer, which have a good reputation and can offer optimal working conditions. In addition, the seminar invited bank sector representatives who have tools to support contracts.
Most importantly, the practical workshop-conference aims to raise the efficiency of procurement by agricultural companies of the necessary goods and materials.
We emphasize that for the first time in Ukraine on one site will meet producers and suppliers with major consumers of fuel and fertilizers.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the program of the conference, which your company must visit ...