UNB has re-announced a tender to order the repair of 14 wells at the Sakhalinske field
Ukrnaftoburinnya PC PJSC (UNB) re-analyses the market and collects offers for the order of works on the repair of wells of the Sakhalinske oil, gas, and condensate field (OGCF) using capital well workover units with a maximum load capacity of 80 to 180 tonnes.
This is reported on October 23, 2020, on the Smarttender trading platform and its website unb.ua.
The previous tender was announced on October 2, 2020. Among the main requirements for the bidder:
- Experience in performing capital workover of the wells with a depth of over 5000 m.
- Availability of appropriate equipment, namely:
- Mobile drilling rigs with a maximum load capacity of at least 50-60 tonnes, 100-125 tonnes, and 150-180 tonnes. Years of production of the rigs of 100-125 tonnes and 150-180 tonnes capacity - not earlier than 2010, rigs of 50-60 tonnes - not earlier than 2005);
- Mud cleaning circulation system;
- BOP system ΔР = 35 MPa and ΔР= 70 MPa, depending on the well conditions.
08:00 / 26 September, 2019
ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE-2019
Ukraine has every chance to resume the work of the most promising oil and gas region, the Southern oil&gas fields. The untapped deposits of oil and gas are located both onshore and subsea. Four companies have already poised to conclude Production Sharing Agreements with Ukraine, whilst bidding for the Dolphin oil&gas fields on Black Sea shelf. The Odesa Offshore Conference (OOC2019) will serve as a venue for Ukrainian and international bidders to meet with local and international drilling, oilfield service and equipment manufacturers to kick-off emerging subsea and onshore projects in Ukraine.
12:00 / 13 June, 2019
08:00 / 23 May, 2019
Carpathian Oil&Gas Conference-2019
The development of oil&gas industry, introduction and implementation of new E&P technologies, stimulation, workovers &recovery of oil&gas wells will be among upstream focal points of the FIRST DAY of COGC2019 - 23 May. The SECOND DAY of Conference will be devoted to midstream, downstream, and trade in hydrocarbons, to spotlight the nowadays dynamics and robust changes in the Ukrainian oil&gas market. The Ukrainian Gas Market day of 24 May 2019 will become a marketplace venue for natural gas traders and natural gas transmission & distribution companies to meet and discuss prospective deals in the UAH 200 billion natural gas market of Ukraine.