Ukrnafta is looking for a contractor to dispose of the drilling waste from a new well at the Verkhnyomaslovets
Ukrnafta PJSC has announced a tender for the order of waste management services during the construction of well #103 of the Verkhnyomaslovetske field (Lviv region) for UAH 1.86 million (without VAT). This was reported on the Smarttender trading platform on March 24, 2021.
The bidding deadline for the specified purchase is March 31. The services deadline is June 1, 2021. Ukrnafta plans to build well No. 103 of the Verkhnyomaslovetske field using the pitless method. The estimated waste volume is given below:
- drilling cuttings partially with drilling mud: 250 cubic meters (hazard class 4)
- used drilling mud with wastewater: 550 cubic meters (hazard class 4) Approximate need for daily waste removal:
- drilling cuttings partially with drilling mud: 7 cubic meters;
- used drilling mud with wastewater: 20 cubic meters;
- before the commencement of drilling for production string, the maximum removal of drilling cuttings and used drilling mud with wastewater (within 1-2 days – 100 cubic meters) is expected.
The work commencement date is May 15. The service delivery period is 60 days. Purchase includes loading and removal from the rig site, and disposal of drilling waste using the contractor's materials, transport means, and process equipment.
Recall that the construction of the previous directional well #102 1,422m deep at the specified field was completed by Ukrnafta in September last year.