Ukrgasvydobuvannya will build a new gas pipeline toconnect Chutivsk and Raspashnivsk GTP for 83 million
Joint-Stock Company “Ukrgasvydobuvannia” announced a tender for engineering and construction works, namely for the construction of the gas pipeline Chutivsk gas treatment plant (GTP) - Rospashnivsk OGTP, turn-key basis works, with an expected cost of 82.7 million UAH (including VAT). It is stated in the announcement of the company, which was published on October 10, 2019 in the public procurement system Prozorro.
One can apply for clarifications on the tender by October 23, 2019, after that the auction date will be planed. Deadline for submission of bids: November 1, 2019 Terns of work realization: until December 31, 2020.
According to the technical requirements of the procurement: "New construction of the gas pipeline Chutivsk GTP - Raspashnivsk OGTP (outside the settlements in the administrative subordination of the Voinivsky village council, the Chutivsk settlement council of the Chutivsk district and Maksimovsky village council of the Karlovsky district of Poltava region). Turn-key basis works, the main purposes of the object are the following:
1. Transportation of gas from Chutivsk oil & gas field to Raspashnivsky OGTP
2. Reduction of working pressure at the wells of the Chutivsk GTP.
3. Reduction of entry points to the Ukrtransgaz GTS
1. The main technical solutions that will be used in construction in the field of gas transmission:
- Gas pipeline for transportation from Chutivsk GTP to Rozpashnivsk GTP.
- Total length of the pipeline and length of pipes Ø325 * 9 mm / 16083 pm (diameter and wall thickness of the pipeline according to hydraulic and strength calculation).
- Connection points to existing networks are identified by the project. - System of electrochemical protection of gas pipeline.
- Corrosion protection of the underground part of pipelines should be provided in accordance with DSTU 4219 with factory (base) coatings.
- Anticorrosion protection of the ground part should be provided in accordance with DSTU ISO 12944: 2015.