UGV will order drill bits for UAH 29 million
Ukrgasvydobuvannya, part of the division Naftogaz Exploration and production, announced a tender for the purchase of drilling equipment, namely drill bits worth about UAH 29 million (including VAT). This is reported in the ProZorro system.
One can apply for clarification on the tender until October 20, after which the auction date will be scheduled. Bidding deadline is October 30, 2020. Delivery dates for drill bits are provided within 90 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract, but not later than May 17, 2021.
According to the report, the tender is divided into 2 lots:
- Lot No. 1 tricone bits, 660.4 mm in quantity (5 pcs.) with an expected price of UAH 4.775 million (including VAT).
- Lot No. 2 tricone bits 444.5 mm (54 pcs.) and 311.15 mm (22 pcs.) with the expected price of UAH 24.387 million (including VAT).
The key technical requirements of the purchased drill bits are as follows:
- connection thread C-177 (API 7 5/8REG);
- combined flushing (central and lateral);
- hard alloy protection of the shirttail;
- complete coating of the teeth surface with hard alloy;
- IADC code: 115;
- compliance of the technical parameters of the bits with the requirements of the API Spec 7-1.
Recall that the previous UGV tender for the purchase of drilling bits was won by NewTech Ukraine with bits manufactured by Varel Europe SAS (France), Smith Services Ukraine with bits manufactured by Schlumberger and the Chinese Wuhan Longway Petroleum Technology with bits manufactured by Chengdu Huilingfeng Diamond Bit.