One of the largest Ukrainian banks, OTP Bank, offers special financing conditions for gas traders
Due to the high rate of development of the Ukrainian energy industry and the emergence of a large number of private companies in the wholesale gas and electricity market, OTP Bank considers this area promising for cooperation and plans to increase loans for this industry.
It should be noted that at the moment there is a shortage of interest in this industry on the part of banks in the market, and gas traders are experiencing difficulties in finding affordable loans. We analysed the key problems of gas traders in obtaining bank financing: the speed of decision-making and the sufficiency of collateral.
And, as a step towards companies, OTP Bank has developed a simplified process for reviewing the requests with attractive conditions, which will significantly expand the customer base and increase the size of the loan and documentary portfolio in this direction.
OTP Bank offers gas traders cooperation within the following services:
- contract performance bonds (covering the obligations of gas traders on gas balancing in the GTS of Ukraine and supplying gas);
- tender guarantees (for the participation of gas traders in tenders for gas supply);
- overdraft and credit lines for replenishing the working capital of gas traders.
In addition to the simplified application review process, the program for gas traders from OTP Bank has some other advantages:
· amount of monetary coverage under guarantees;
· from 10% of the guarantee amount, depending on the borrower's rating;
· amount of hard coverage under credit limits;
· from 40% of the loan amount, depending on the borrower's rating;
· overdrafts and short-term tender guarantees of up to UAH 15 million can be provided blankly.
For more information about gas trader financing programs, please follow the link or call: (044) 495 05 22.