Goryzonty LLC spuds in 2 wells at Girske gas field

Goryzonty LLC informs about their decision to drill 2 exploration wells up to 1500 meters deep in Lviv region. This is stated in the company's Declaration of Planned Activity and Environmental Impact Assessment placed on the Ministry of Ecology of Natural Resources of Ukraine on 20 June 2019.

As noted above, within the framework of the planned activity they will drill exploratory Well №11, Well № 12 at Girske gas field to identify gas formations.

Drilling of wells is foreseen in the Lviv region, Drohobych district. The planned depth of wells up is to 1500 m. The connection of wells will include installation of well surface equipment and laying of production pipelines. Rotary drilling is planned to be carried with a 900 kW diesel drive rig. Depending on the length of the production pipeline, the commissioning of may require 15 to 20 machinery units.

ExPro Reference: Goryzonty LLC is a gas producing company that carries out the development of Beregivske gas field in Lviv region, and sells commodity gas to wholesale customers. Goryzonty LLC is owned by MND Ukraine, which is engaged in exploration, drilling and production of gas, and owns other two companies: Lviv Geological Bureau LLC and "Prikarpatskaya Energy Company LLC.

MND Ukraine holds 5 production and exploration licenses for Beregivske gas field, Chaikovitske gas field, Girske gas field, Bunivske gas field (Lviv region), and Grabivske gas field (Ivano-Frankivsk region). MND Group belongs to a citizen of the Czech Republic, Karel Komarek, who owns 80% interest in the companies with five licenses for gas exploration and production in Western Ukraine, and the remaining 20% interest belongs to Ivena Limited.

12:05 / 21 June, 2019

Upcoming events
08:00 / 26 September, 2019
ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE-2019 Ukraine has every chance to resume the work of the most promising oil and gas region, the Southern oil&gas fields. The untapped deposits of oil and gas are located both onshore and subsea. Four companies have already poised to conclude Production Sharing Agreements with Ukraine, whilst bidding for the Dolphin oil&gas fields on Black Sea shelf. The Odesa Offshore Conference (OOC2019) will serve as a venue for Ukrainian and international bidders to meet with local and international drilling, oilfield service and equipment manufacturers to kick-off emerging subsea and onshore projects in Ukraine.
ODESA OFFSHORE CONFERENCE-2019
12:00 / 13 June, 2019
08:00 / 23 May, 2019
Carpathian Oil&Gas Conference-2019 The development of oil&gas industry, introduction and implementation of new E&P technologies, stimulation, workovers &recovery of oil&gas wells will be among upstream focal points of the FIRST DAY of COGC2019 - 23 May. The SECOND DAY of Conference will be devoted to midstream, downstream, and trade in hydrocarbons, to spotlight the nowadays dynamics and robust changes in the Ukrainian oil&gas market. The Ukrainian Gas Market day of 24 May 2019 will become a marketplace venue for natural gas traders and natural gas transmission & distribution companies to meet and discuss prospective deals in the UAH 200 billion natural gas market of Ukraine.
Carpathian Oil&Gas Conference-2019
All events