DTEK Naftogaz will order work on cementing casing strings in well No. 77 of the Semyrenkivske field
DTEK Naftogaz for the needs of Naftogasvydobuvannya has announced a tender for the order of the cementing of the casing strings with a diameter of 177.8 mm 127 mm in the well No. 77 of Semyrenkivske gas condensate field (GCF in the Poltava region. This is reported on June 24, 2020 on the DTEK trading platform.
According to the report, cementing of casing columns is planned with the use of equipment, personnel and special plugging materials of the contractor. Therefore, the commercial offer for participation in the auction should specify the cost of the following:
- cementing of the I section of the production 177.8 mm string with oil-based plugging slurry;
- cementing of the production liner 127.0 mm with an oil-based slurry;
- preparation, pumping and squeezing of 1 cubic meter of an oil-based slurry into the annulus.
- According to the design of the well, I section of the production string, 177.8 mm is set in the depth interval of 5,580-5,722m, and the liner - in the range of 6,200-6342m (MD). The main list of technical specifications of the procurement includes: • developing a Service programme;
- conducting laboratory analyses and selecting
- formulations of plugging slurries;
- delivery of plugging materials to the facility;
- supply of mixing fluid (oil base of the slurry);
- providing plugging equipment necessary for the preparation and pumping of plugging slurries into the well;
- performing works on casing strings’ cementing with the provision of engineering support for the cementing process.
One can read the tender documentation and submit a commercial offer, which is accepted until July 2, 2020, in electronic form on the page of announcements of auctions on the DTEK trading platform.
The term of services provision is July-September 2020.